Saturday, October 20, 2012

Things that annoy the stink out of me....

When buttons pop off clothes.

Dust.

Walking into a spider web.

Getting into my husband's car and finding the gas light on.

To finish washing dishes only to find one more cup in the den.

Allergies.

Bumping my head on the car door.

When a light bulb burns out just as I flip the switch.

Spilling food on my shirt.

Heartburn.

Watching a show and really enjoying it, not watch it for a while and then when I watch it again it is a rerun of the first time I watched.

Wal-Mart - specifically - having a gazillion check-out registers, but only one check-out person and the one line that is open has called for a price check.

Getting all vowels when playing Words with Friends.

Getting all consonants when playing Words with Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment